15 Bleeding-Edge Tools that Apple Plans to UnveilBy Avik, Gaea News Network
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Apple Inc. has always come up with something new now and then. Most of them have been acclaimed by us all.
In recent times the big hit happens to be iPhone, followed by iPad and there are loads of others equally sensational but somehow not equally popular.
Apple’s team of engineers are always there planning to innovate something new, they work with dedication to design each gadget so that it delivers nothing but the best of service to the consumers. Apple holds numerous patents, over cutting edge tools and lots of them are there which have not been implemented as yet.
Patently Apple happens to be a blog that is totally devoted in exclusively monitoring the whereabouts of Apple’s research and development, their new ideas and patents.
Here is a collection of 15 such latest and futuristic tools that apple has thought of in the past couple of months.
- iTrainer: This system for the iPod would sense what stage of your workout you were in, and increase or decrease the tempo of your music to motivate you
- iBeam: It’s not a laptop or a desktop; this projector-based “desk-free” computer would be a category unto itself
- iSpecs: Display goggles for video content from a mini iPhone or iPod
- iCharge: A laptop with built-in solar panels! (And no, Jason Calacanis didn’t make this up
- iShow: Projectors built in to laptops
- iPrints: A fingerprint scanner for mobile devices.
- iCase: That heartbeat sensor is just one example of the wild smart phone casings Apple is working on
- iMac Touch: A home computer that could switch back and forth between touch mode and keyboard-and-mouse mode
- iComix: Records your progress playing a video game, then creates a custom comic book of your experience
- iBike: Everyone runs around with GPS chips in their sneakers nowadays to track their runs and share them online this is like that for cyclists
- iDim: An ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of your screen to fit your surroundings
- iFluxCapacitor: An incremental backup system that Apple calls a ‘time machine’
- iHypnotix: Displaying iTunes content as a scrollable spiral. Trippy
- iMagnet: This idea would bring the MagSafe plugs Apple uses on Macs to portable devices
- iMassiveMysteryDock: Apples says this bad boy is a “Dock Fixture for testing hand held electronic devices.” Even Patently Apple doesn’t know what to make of it.
So, what do you think? Ain’t this amazing? So, even after all the controversies that are there about Apple, the company sure proves the fact time and again that it isn’t for sure among the companies which one can take for granted. Something or the other is always their to pop out from Apple’s shelve. Steve Job’s may have admitted that Apple is not perfect but Apple sure tries to be.