Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key FreeBy soumitra, Gaea News Network
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Microsoft Office 2010 is the latest version of the popular Microsoft Office software. But those who don’t want to purchase the full version 2010 Microsoft Office there are ways to activate the Microsoft Office 2010 without the product key. Here is the trick to activate Microsoft Office 2010.
To enjoy using the Microsoft Office 2010 without having to pay a penny for it you have to download the Microsoft Office 2010 Release Candidate which is most probably the final version to be released as a full version of the product. The office professional 2010 RC build 14.0.4734.1000 can be installed without the product key and this may become the final RTM candidate of Office 2010.
The way to crack Office 2010 starts with replacing the not yet activated tokens.dat and pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms with their activated versions. The activated versions are provided for free by Microsoft with the Microsoft Office 2010 Beta program. This free product key for Office 2010 Beta is a Multiple Activation Key that is also required to activate the volume licensing version of the Office 2010 products. The key is most likely to stay activated forever even though it has been activated with license files from Beta. Follow these steps and enjoy Office 2010 without losing an arm or a leg.
- If there is any other Office 2010 installed than the Office Professional 2010 Beta build 14.0.4536.1000, uninstall and reboot the computer.
- Download and install the said build if not already done. Be careful to choose the right version for your 32 bit or 64 bit system as the 32 bit key will activate the 32 bit version and the 64 bit key will activate the 64 bit version.
- Go to the Office 2010 Beta page and register and request for a free product key for Office 2010 to activate the Office 2010 Beta over Internet.
- After the Professional 2010 Beta has been installed and activated, copy the “pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms” file (without quotes) from “%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\” folder (without quotes) and “token.dat” file (without quotes)from “%ProgramData%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\” (for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server users) folder (without quotes)or from “%AllUsersProfile%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\” (for Windows XP users) folder. Keep a copy of these files saved in another place in your HDD to keep them safe.
- Now uninstall the beta version and reboot.
- Download and install the Office 2010 RC.
- Search in different forums to get the activating script.
- Extract the activate.cmd file from archive and place it inside the folder where you have kept the above two files, token.dat and pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms.
- Edit the script of activate.cmd to modify the codes to include the two keys that you got by the way described above.
- Execute the activate.cmd file from the command prompt after changing the working directory to the directory where you kept the previous files. The script will now automate and process the files to take the ownership of the files and granting full permissions on tokens.dat and pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms replacing them with the activated copy and thereby activating your Microsoft Office 2010.
- You can now launch Microsoft Office 2010 Applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and the system won’t ask you for any activation product key.
Note : The method described here is for informational purpose only and we have not tested the process thoroughly. Information is via mydigitallife.info.
Tags: Free Product Key, Microsoft Office 2010 Product key