"American small businesses are critical to our success as the world leaders in space exploration and scientific discovery," said Small Business Program Associate Administrator Glenn Delgado.
On Thursday, a malicious worm infiltrated several high profile US companies and thousands of other local users.
Las Vegas (GaeaTimes.com)- The web users who have got tired of cyber threats and malicious hackers trying to steal their private data online can now heave a sigh of relief.
New York (Gaea News) - BlackBerry outage on December 22: BlackBerry outage has struck again in North America again with the services down for several hours! Barely a week back, there was another BlackBerry outage.
The worst recession since the great depression made a big dent on US economy and it will weigh on US labor market for many years to come. The result of the latest Wall Street Journal survey with 48 economists speculates that US economy will witness 3.1 % growth in Gross Domestic Product starting from the third quarter of this year.
- Why don’t we see too many mobile phone virus?
- Despite Obama, H1B Visa Crisis, Job cuts (because you are a non-US), Asian are flooding in Silicon Valley
- Software piracy costs industry $50 bn, says study
- Hacker demands $10 mn ransom for stolen medical records
- Obama’s Outsourcing Policy is severely criticized by WSJ and LA Times
- How auction site inadvertently spurred sale of fake antiques
- Introducing White House 2.0 for Facebook, MySpace, Twitter
- Canada uses Facebook and Youtube to spread consciousness on swine flu
- Beware of ‘check this out’ message in facebook. It may cost you your Facebook account
- Designers are Building up Virtual Model of 2000 Year old and world’s largest Egyptian temple
- US to create new military command for cyber warfare: WSJ
- Oracle to acquire Sun Microsystems for $7.4 billion
- Facing biggest slump since 2002, Silicon Valley firms eye India
- EBay announces Skype spin-off plan
- Silicon Valley firms facing biggest slump since 2002: Report
- How to keep your password safe from data hackers, cyber thieves
- Indian IT industry to help in US economic recovery
- Facebook registers 200 million users
- Artificial Intelligence is Advancing Each day to Help Researchers
- Mobile phones to notify namaz timings through image
- Microsoft seeks fewer H-1B visas in recession-hit US
- Microsoft takes the bite out of Apple, but till how far?
- Six killed in California family shooting
- Cyber-spies used social sites to trick Dalai Lama’s office: US expert
- Chinese hack into Indian embassies, steal Dalai Lama’s documents
- Now IBM axing jobs in Canada
- IBM cutting 5,000 jobs in US, shifting them to India
- IBM to lay off 5,000 in US, outsource to India
- China speeding up military transformation, says Pentagon
- Software embedded in soldier’s helmet pinpoints enemy snipers
- Facebook Users Protest Against Facebook Redesign
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8: The Bugs are Back!
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8: Finally the Time has Come
- Software now tracks tigers in 3-D
- IBM in talks to buy Sun Microsystems: report