Most of us, myself excluded, aspires to be thin especially so much so that they often adopt unhealthy practices which lead to bulimia or diabulimia.
Diabulimia is a new term used to describe an eating disorder that's beginning to victimize type I diabetics.
Darren Rowse posted an interesting question: "What matters most to you as a blogger".
Most of us know that exercise is good for us.
- Sun Microsystems Wins Top Technology Innovation Award 2006 For DTrace Software
- The Lies Of Embryonic Stem Cell Research Objections or One Woman With Two Souls Ridicules Religious Zealots
- How To Search US Clinical Trial Data Using Google Base
- Diabetes Cure Possible
- Health News Summary: Cervical Cancer Vaccine, Angioplasty Risk, Oral Cancer, Diabetic Women and Birth Defects
- FDA OK’s Cholesterol Drug Lipitor for Diabetics
- Tingling Feet may Lead-up to Diabetes
- Canine Robot Coach to keep Dieter’s on a Leash
- Excessive Sleepiness May Signal Depression, Diabetes or Obesity
- Moderately High Insulin Levels May Contribute to Alzheimer’s Disease
- Link between Fat Tissue and Diabetes Discovered
- Diabetes Treatment by Consuming Tea
- Volunteers Needed for Inhaled Insulin Study
- Internet Program Launched To Prevent Blindness In Diabetic Patients
- Single Insulin Regulator Gene Linked to Obesity and Diabates
- Pizza’s are Bad News for Diabetics
- Breaking News: European Study Reports Halting of Progress of Type 1 Diabetes by Drug Anti-CD3 Antibody
- Pet Owners Warned of Diabetes Risk
- Ruboxistaurin (RBX) May Reduce Risk of Vision Loss in Diabetics
- Drug for Diabetic Nephropathy in Phase 3 Trial
- Anouncement: The Stem Cell Blog - News and Hard Facts on Stem Cell Research and Treatment Options
- Consolidated Health News for the week ending June 12, 2005
- First Type 1 Diabetic on South Summit of Mount Everest
- Insulin in oral capsule by Moscow scientists
- New gene found to contribute to autoimmune diseases (such as diabetes or lupus)
- Stem Cell Hypocrisy of Bush Government
- Rep. Senator Diana DeGette supports stem-cell research; Shouldn’t you too?
- New hope for people with hepatitis C
- How to eat ravenously and stay thin; science proves what I suspected all along
- The Diabetes Blog - Marching towards a cure
- Korean Study Demonstrates Feasibility of Efficiently Harvesting Genetically Identical Stem Cells from Egg Donors
- Modified Liver Cells Keep Diabetes under Control
- Diovan (Blood Pressure Drug) Cuts Risk of Diabetes, Especially in High-Risk Group
- Blood Powered Fuel Cell paves way for artificial heart and embedded blood sugar monitor
- Research discovers response to beta-blocker therapy genetically pre-determined - must read if you are on beta-blocker therapy