Run the following command, after reading the notes below: sfdisk -d /dev/sda | sfdisk /dev/sdb Notes: 1.
Compilation time is the time required by a compiler to successfully transform source code written in a programming language into an executable program.
dd, while an excellent tool to back drive / partition images, copies entire hard drive including unused blocks and even bad blocks (where possible).
a. Use gzip An example command: dd if=/dev/hda1 bs=1k conv=sync,noerror | gzip -c | ssh -c blowfish user@hostname "dd of=filename.gz bs=1k" Notes: 1.
Behold the wonders of mdadm: mdadm --manage /dev/md1 --add /dev/sdb2 Notes: 1.
- How to remove a drive from RAID array in Linux using mdadm
- How to check symbolic link in Java and why Apache common.io.FileUtils implementation is wrong
- How To Break Into Any Password Protected Windows/Mac Computers
- Top 5 Best Popular Linux Distributions
- How to Make Wine Apps Match Your GTK Theme
- VMware Bags Novell Suse to Compete Red Hat
- Linux Foundation Launches Open Compliance Program
- Six-year old Linux bug Eventually Fixed
- How to view Textual information embedded in an executable file (program) / binary data on Unix / Linux
- Citrusleaf (No SQL, Non Relational, Scalable, Transactional, Distributed Database ) Review
- Top 10 Free Cloud Infrastructure Software
- How to fix: jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so: libXtst.so.6: cannot open shared object file - Java Error on Linux
- How to remove i386 packages from CentOS / Fedora / RHEL installation
- How to disable IPv6 on CentOS 5.5
- How to install sar, sadf, mpstat, iostat, pidstat and sa tools on CentOS / Fedora / RHEL
- How to Open UIF File (MagicISO Custom ISO Format) in Linux / MacOS X
- Top 10 Linux Security Tips for System Administrators
- 3 Effective MySQL Performance Optimization Tips for MyISAM Storage Engine (Optimizes WordPress performance too)
- Cheapest Performance Improvement Tip for Heavily Used File Systems (High IO Wait) / Heavily Loaded MySQL Database / Over worked WordPress
- How to remove / stop Software / mdadm Raid array on Linux - Cent OS
- One Laptop Per Child's next move: the $100 tablet
- Top 5 Free Linux Distributions for Servers in 2010
- Top 5 Free Linux Distributions for Desktop Computing in 2010
- German tablet PC sets out to rival Apple's iPad
- Utah jury decides Unix battle in favor of Novell
- Ownership of Unix copyrights in hands of Utah jury
- Software firm Red Hat 4Q profit rises 44 percent
- How to Install and Configure DKIM On Postfix With dkim-milter (2.8.x) on 64 bit CentOS 5
- 10 Best Minimal / Low-Footprint Linux distros
- 10 Best Linux Distributions / Distros in 2010
- Tablets, smartbooks aim to fill PC-phone gap
- Nokia and Intel join hands for Linux-based MeeGo Platform
- Nokia, Intel to combine mobile phone software
- CentOS 5.4 : Synergy-Plus Crashing / Hanging on Linux Fixed
- Seeking comeback, Microsoft to show phone software