MogifileFS is an open source distributed file system.
WordPress nice permalinks is a way to create search-engine-friendly url's for WordPress posts and pages.
With Apache Tomcat developers can enable PHP only in one web application and run it globally for all applications under tomcat.
One of the frequently complained problems while using nginx or lighttpd, two popular and rapidly growing web servers which are faster and lighter alternatives to big daddy Apache web server, with php (through fastcgi interface) is that the pool of php-cgi which ultimately serves the php pages seems to hang frequently and without any apparent reasons.
DooxCMS 3.0 is a flexible Web 2.0 Content Management System which was built with PHP Script and Ajax framework. It can be used to create from simple website to large corporate website.
- FirePHP- Firebug Extension for AJAX Development through PHP Method Call
- Notes on a highly scalable WordPress Delivery Platform - Over 10K live requests / second, 20K concurrent connections
- How to Tweet Using PHP without any Twitter App!
- Ginger - Fully XML Video Player that Lets You Develop on Your Own
- How to Compress CSS Files Using PHP without Renaming
- Developer Tips: How To Show Line Number in vi / vim & nano
- (WordPress) Translator Plugin Gold Version 1.2 Released
- (WordPress) Translator Plugin Pro Version 5.2 Released
- Free WordPress Plugin To Remove Generator Meta Tag / Version Information From WordPress Blogs
- Free WordPress Plugin To Disable wlw_manifest & EditURI Link From WordPress Blog Header
- How To: Non-Blocking Semaphore Access in PHP
- Programming Language Survey: Please Provide Your Input & See Results
- Program (Source Code) to Trim Whitespaces from Files…
- Translator Plugin Gold 1.1 Released
- How To: PHP Script To Windows EXE File Generation
- PHP Security through Suhosin or Hardening Patch
- Comment Guard Pro (WordPress Comment Spam Protection Software) Released
- How To Display Current Year in PHP
- Cool SEO Redirection Feature in WordPress 2.3.x
- Detailed Post-Mortem of a Website Hack Through WordPress & How To Protect Your WordPress Blog From Hacking
- How To Fix Buggy PHP strip_tags Function
- CMS Talk: Goodbye Joomla, Hello Modx…
- Comment Guard Pro (WordPress Comment Spam Protection Plugin) Released for Internal Testing
- How To Use Shared Memory in PHP
- How To Communicate Between PHP Scripts (Sample Source Code Included)
- Experiences & Insights in Adopting Agile Development Methodology in Corporations
- What Should be The New Name For This Blog?
- 1/2 Million+ Spam Comments Blocked By Comment Guard Pro; Zero False Positive
- Translator Plugin Pro API User Tip: How To Show Custom Messages / Disclaimer on Translated Pages
- Review: Top 6 Free Linux (& Windows) HTML Editors (Open Source) & Recommendation
- How To Display Links Only In Translator Plugin Pro
- Congratulations WordPress Plugin Contest Winners & Translator Pro Winner
- 5 FaceBook Source Code Secrets
- How To Enable/ Disable Auto Reconnect in MySQL