Barrack Obama announced a deal with Indian firms in Mumbai which is worth $10 bn and it is going to create 50,000 jobs in US.
According to the survey by Nielsen, global confidence dropped in September significantly across Europe and USA because half of the consumers worldwide think they are still in recession. For many consumers, income hit at its lowest level since the quarterly survey began four years ago and 27 percent of Americans, 19 percent of Europeans and 16 percent of Latin Americans say they had no extra cash after paying essential day to day expenses.
The US economy lost 54,000 jobs in August which is 3rd month in a row that jobs have been lost.
The new claim for US unemployment insurance rose by 2000 to 484, 000.
CV Screen, the reputed UK based IT employment agency reported that there is a sharp rise of registered IT vacancies in Q2, 2010 compared to Q2, 2009.
- A look at recent tech-industry earnings
- Cloud Computing Helps Economic Growth
- US Job Market Still Very Depressing
- US Hiring Reached Highest Level in 15 months in March
- Five tips for IT Managers to Manage the Economic Downturn
- Small and Medium Enterprises Learned Lesson from Recession How to Build Future
- What should be Your Job Search Tool during Recession?
- Men Lost more Jobs than Women Worldwide: Accenture
- The Enquiries for the Recruitment of Cloud Computing Expert Jumps by 210%
- Forecast says US Unemployment Rate will be 10% throughout 2010
- Develop an iPad Application: Grab a Job
- IT Service Market in India to Grow 23% in 2010
- Recession is Going to have Long Term Effect on US Economy
- IT Industry will be Back on Track in 2010 in Terms of Growth: Hewlett Packard Co.
- How Social Networking Sites Can Get You Fired and Why?
- Almost 8 Million Job Cuts are Expected in this Recession Say Economists
- San Francisco Chronicles May Close the Doors. Another Recession Victim
- Is Recession Affecting Video Games Sales