SHANGHAI - China has the use of the popular internet telephony service, Skype, illegal.Websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are already blocked in China and Google closed down its Chinese servers last year.
SHENZHEN, China - Warren Buffett's backing gave Chinese battery and automaking tycoon Wang Chuanfu a huge boost, and on paper represents at least a six-fold return on the investment.
SHANGHAI - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is engaging in a little window-shopping of China's new high-speed train lines while peddling Californian exports and tourism in the world's second-largest economy.
SHANGHAI - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is riding the rails - China's new high speed train lines - engaging in a little window shopping while peddling Californian exports and tourism in the world's second-largest economy.
SAN FRANCISCO - California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger plans to use his platform on a trip to East Asia this week to promote Silicon Valley as a possible location for the 2020 World Expo.
- BlackBerry users eye alternatives as curbs loom
- BlackBerry users mull effect as service curbs loom
- Strikes put China on spot over labor unrest
- Iran dismisses sanctions, but tried to avoid them
- President Patil calls for greater market access for Indian goods in Chinese market
- In Shanghai, homage to China's peasant inventors
- Shanghai Expo dreams of green, high-tech future
- Is there any wow left for the Shanghai Expo?
- Shanghai Expo giant opportunity for big business
- China Mobile investing $5.8B in Chinese bank
- Organizers prep for 70 mln Shanghai Expo visitors
- Many wired Chinese unfazed at possible Google exit
- China's interests may limit sanctions on US firms
- China's Shanda Games to acquire Mochi Media
- China installs censorship software in over 500,000 PCs