Do you really think that all your important files and documents are safe behind the haven of the password protected log on screen? Well think again.
According to the recent research conducted by Microsoft, more than 2.2 million PCs in the last six months are part of Botnet ie the network of infected computers.
Israel's Snapkey, $4 million privately funded company, developed a technology, "Keyless Keyboard" that makes mobile computing easier by letting users type on invisible keys instead of a keyboard that usually takes much space on the screen.
Adobe reported on Wednesday about zero-day flaws in its PDF Reader/Writer which is exploited widely by the hackers.
A worm is spreading via Yahoo Instant Messenger for the last few days that tricks people into downloading something what they think is a photo from a friend but in fact, it is a Malware. With tags like 'photo or 'photos' among with a smiley face icon, the malicious link shows a link which is similar to a photo viewing request from Facebook or MySpace.The malware sends out malicious links of the form http://[rogue_domain_name]/image.php to the entire contact list of any user logged into YM on the infected computer.
- BumpTop Acquired By Google
- Top 6 Most Powerful Firefox Extension
- Microsoft to Fix 17 year Old Bug
- Top 10 Twitter Clients for Windows
- Windows Automated Installation Kit ( WAIK ) For Windows 7 Beta
- How Windows 7 Outshines Windows XP and Vista
- How to Reduce Boot Time for Windows
- How to: Save MS-DOS Output In a File
- How to Solve: Registry Editing Has Been Disabled By Your Administrator
- Hack Windows Vista Activation
- Change Windows XP Home to Windows XP Professional for Free!
- 98.1% Windows PC is Vulnerable According to Latest Research
- GOM Player- The Newest Sensation in Free Windows Video Players
- How To Install Windows msi Files in Linux
- Thunderbird 2 First Impressions
- How To Convert OGG Video Files To FLV, MPG, AVI Format
- (Why) Mac Laptops Are Most Popular With Software Developers & Press at JavaOne 2008