NEW YORK - Shares were pummeled in Chinese wireless network gear-maker Telestone Technologies Corp., which on Thursday reported lower second-quarter profits as rising costs for training its sales staff offset higher revenue.
NEW YORK - Stocks headed for a modestly lower opening Thursday after Cisco Systems added to investors' anxiety by reporting revenue figures that fell short of forecasts.
NEW YORK - Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Stock Market: NYSE Macy's Inc., up $1.14 at $20.52 Macy's net income surged in the second quarter as the department store chain saw a payoff from its focus on exclusive moderate-price fashions and tailoring merchandise to local markets.
BERLIN - Business software maker SAP AG said Tuesday that growth in the United States and emerging markets helped it to a 15 percent increase in second-quarter net earnings.
- Verizon posts 2Q loss on costs of employee buyout
- Strong earnings from Apple send stock futures up
- Asia stocks rise as Apple result lifts tech sector
- Netflix chooses Canada for its international debut
- Parametric Technology lowers 3Q revenue outlook
- GameStop posts higher 1Q net income, sales
- Correction: Earns-RealNetworks story
- CommScope posts wider 1Q loss, but solid outlook
- Correction: Intel earnings preview
- Stocks end higher on hopes for good Intel results
- RIM: higher 4Q profit as subscriber base grows
- Adobe Systems posts lower 1Q profit as costs grow
- The Number of Orders for Apple iPad Declined Sharply
- Ahead of the Bell: Dell to report 4Q results
- Earnings Preview: Electronic Arts
- Yahoo 4Q earnings top analyst views as slump eases
- Ahead of the Bell: Google 4Q expected to shine
- Intel outlook points to PC industry recovery
- Ahead of the Bell: Infosys shares climb
- UPS cutting 1,800 jobs in US, raising outlook
- Samsung expects strong 4th-quarter profit
- Earnings roundup: Nike, Accenture
- Analyst Note: Google price target upped to $650
- On the Call: Cablevision COO Tom Rutledge
- EBay 3Q net income falls, but revenue rises
- Citrix 3Q profit rises on higher online revenue
- Ahead of the Bell: Yahoo shares rise
- IBM boosts '09 guidance again even as sales slump
- Microsoft CEO Ballmer's salary up 4 percent in '09
- American Software reports rise in 1Q earnings
- Charles River Labs 2nd-qtr profit down 30 percent
- Earnings push most stocks higher to extend rally
- Earning preview: Microsoft looms over Yahoo 2Q
- Meltdown 101: Why do earnings warnings matter?
- 20+ Must Know pro-blogging Tips