Oracle amended their original lawsuit by claiming 'approximately one third of Android's Application Programmer Interface (API) packages' are 'derivative of Oracle's copyrighted Java API packages' and related documents".
According to the researchers, if you are a Mac OS X user and visit social networking site like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter, chances are high that your PC may be infected by Koobaface. The Malware ultimately tries to gather sensitive information after infection from the victims such as credit card numbers etc.
If you are bored with your same old programming language, then help yourself with a little "Groovy" touch.
Computer scientists at the University of Illinois have developed extensions to Java in order to address the critical issue of parallel application development.
According to a recent press release, Oracle has been witnessing increasing adoption of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 6 with over 9.1 million downloads of the Java EE SDK and GlassFish Server distributions during the last 12 months.
- Oracle Sues Google for Implementation of Java
- Serious Java Flaws Unearthed
- Is “Google Go” Going to be the Next “C” Language?
- Top 6 Android Apps that a New User will Find Interesting
- Bad liquor kills 8 on Indonesia's Java island
- Indonesia's controversial Obama statue to be moved
- Review of Liferay Open Source Enterprise Portal
- Barack Obama statue attacked by Facebook critics
- Java Unit Testing: Best Practices
- Top 5 Java Load Testing Software Review
- A Close Look at AnthillPro 3.5: An Application Lifecycle Automation Server for QA People
- Enterprise Network Computing: OpenNMS Vs. Nagios: A Comparative Study
- A Close Look at Monalisa, a Dynamic Service Architecture Framework to Control and Monitor Large Distributed System