PHILADELPHIA - Dish subscribers will soon be able to watch live satellite TV on their mobile devices at no extra cost.
WASHINGTON - Even the news industry's free fall probably will not be enough to wipe out complicated federal rules designed to restrain the power of media companies.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - A France-based satellite provider is halting broadcasts of the Hamas TV channel to Europe and parts of the Arab world because of concerns that it spreads incitement, a station official said Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - Federal regulators are seeking public comment on a petition by cable, satellite and phone companies for new government rules that would give them more clout in negotiations with TV broadcasters over programming.
- DirecTV, Versus have deal after more than 6 months
- Summary Box: Court OKs cable TV access rules
- Court OKs TV rules opposed by Comcast, Cablevision
- Cable, sat TV firms ask gov't to stop TV blackouts
- Comcast, NBC say deal would not hurt competition
- Comcast CEO says law protects rivals in NBC deal
- To get NBC, Comcast still has persuading to do
- Anti-Chavez channel removed from cable
- FCC closes loophole in cable program access rules
- Fox, Time Warner Cable announce broadcast deal
- Football fans in limbo but Fox broadcasts stay on
- Fox grants 'brief extension' in cable dispute
- Football, 'Simpsons' at risk in Fox cable dispute