KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A new study from the insurance industry finds texting while driving laws have had no immediate benefit in reducing crashes.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A new study says laws that ban texting while driving don't reduce wrecks and might actually increase risks.
MINNEAPOLIS - Security officials at the Minneapolis-St.
WASHINGTON - Making sure drivers keep their eyes on the road will require a network of tough laws, enforcement by police and personal responsibility, the government said Tuesday.
CINCINNATI - City Council members in Cincinnati on Thursday approved an ordinance banning the sending, reading or writing of text messages while driving.
- FAA computers still vulnerable to cyberattack
- LaHood criticizes driver distraction lobbying push
- Texting ban among SC bills likely dead this year
- US, Russia urge drivers to put down their phones
- Govt wants cell phone limits on railroad operators
- US transport chief rides 300-mph Japanese maglev
- NYC's Bloomberg in London to view transit CCTV
- Problems plague new air traffic control computers
- Audi to climb Pikes Peak without a driver
- Apple's iPad easier on airport screener's eyes
- Ariz. Senate votes to ban texting while driving
- Bill aims to speed up air traffic system overhaul
- Updating air traffic system top aim of Senate bill
- Airport body scanners spreading across US
- Prius problems put spotlight on car electronics
- Study: Distracted driving laws don't stop crashes
- Mich. plans to delay more than 200 road projects
- DOT bars commercial drivers from texting at wheel
- US security chief: Airport scanners not intrusive
- Review: Google navigation good for occasional use
- New organization combats distracted driving
- Chicago transit barred from banning video game ads
- Ask AP: Homebuyer tax break, texting while driving
- Key findings of White House review of bomb plot
- Ford adding tweets to its Sync in-car technology
- EU nations divided on use of airport body scanners
- AP Survey: Ala. lawmakers want driver texting ban
- GPS-led travel goes amiss; 3 Ore. parties rescued
- UK considers body scanners after airline attack
- Ore. phone ban has loophole, challenges expected
- Questions and answers about full-body scanners
- Texting while driving, smoking target of '10 laws
- Chronology of news events in 2009
- NH texting while driving ban takes effect Jan. 1
- Gas line explodes at Ill. factory, killing 1 man