WASHINGTON - The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is reportedly close to filing civil fraud charges against Indian software maker Satyam Computer Services in connection with a billion dollar accounting scheme.
KOCHI - The Kochi Infopark-based Coresys Infotech has launched a unique software package for educational campuses with a view to making "Paperless Campuses" a reality in Kerala.
ORLANDO - QAI (www.qaiglobalinstitute.com), which administers Software Certifications' examinations have now announced the launch of Certified Manager of Software Testing.
MELBOURNE - Indian information technology services major Mahindra Satyam has appointed Bobby Gupta as its new business development chief, overseeing its operations in Australia and New Zealand.
MUMBAI - Software major Tech Mahindra Tuesday reported a 20.6 percent increase in its net profit for the quarter ended Sep 30 to Rs.169 crore, while its revenues grew 2.6 percent to Rs.1,142 crore during the same period.
- Mystery surrounds Satyam grant by Victoria Government
- Satyam pulls out of $75 mn Australian project
- Satyam pulls out of Oz university development project
- Qantas praises Mahindra Satyam as a good value partner
- Unitech, Satyam to be listed on Morgan Stanley index (Capsule)
- Satyam fraud shatters Geelong’s Silicon Valley dreams
- Orissa’s software exports grew by 39 percent in 2008-09
- Andhra Pradesh includes inflated Satyam figures in IT export revenues
- Softpro bases global plans on South African buyout
- Tech Mahindra to complete Satyam’s 75-mn dollars Australian project
- Tech Mahindra in talks with Satyam’s Australian clients to salvage reputation
- Indian outsourcer Mahindra Satyam gets new CEO
- Slashed pay, ‘virtual’ job for over 7,000 Satyam staff
- Lay-offs begin at satyam as 10000 employees may come under axe including senior executives, benched and non-IT people
- Tech Mahindra to run Satyam as standalone unit
- Tech Mahindra to announce 20 percent open offer for Satyam Tuesday
- Tech Mahindra raises Rs.600 crore to fund Satyam acquisition
- Tech Mahindra says Satyam poses challenges
- Satyam board says company on way to resurrection
- Tech Mahindra Wins Bid for Satyam Computer
- Satyam’s new owner likely to be known Monday
- Infosys to pick up most of IBM’s support contract with Australia’s Telstra
- Satyam board meets to assess bidders
- CBI seeks custody of Satyam Rajus for two more days
- Indian Software Outsourcing Major Satyam Fights To Stay Viable
- Australian Software Giant Telstra Dumps Scandal-ridden Satyam, Cancels 32 Million dollar deal
- Software Outsourcing Company iGATE joins fray to buy majority stake in Satyam Computer Services
- High court dismisses plea to stay sale of new Satyam shares
- Mahindra, L&T among contenders for Satyam Computer Services
- Tech Mahindra registers interest in Satyam bidding process
- Satyam starts procedure to sell 51 percent stake
- CBI questions Rajus, ex-CFO in Satyam scam
- Satyam alerts prospective strategic investors on stake sale
- Satyam starts bidding process for its sale
- Ramalinga Raju’s brother surrenders in court