Imagine the best way to give dictation (without spelling mistakes) or to program without typing and that pesky carpal tunnel syndrome - by pure mind control alone.
An amazing video based on actual data showing how a 6 foot long DNA is tightly packed in a molecule and then in the second part you can see DNA replication machine via computer simulation.
A simple one-celled parasite called Trichomonas Vaginalis, also known as "trick", which causes an itchy and smelly genital infection especially dangerous to women, has nearly as many genes as a human being, researchers reported on Thursday.
X-Prize Foundation is offering $10m for the first private team that can decode 100 human genomes in 10 days.
I have to warn you that the song is not suitable for minors, (some) republicans and prudes.
- The Truth Behind Stem Cell Research & Veto
- Is Google AdSense Intrinsically Suited for Made for AdSense (Scammer) Sites?
- FDA Warns about Suicidal Thinking in Children and Adolescents on ADHD Drug - Strattera
- FDA OK’s Cholesterol Drug Lipitor for Diabetics
- Interfering RNA ( siRNA ) helps monkeys recover from SARS
- Interesting Links - Technology & Law, Micropayment Solution, Biotechnology Blog, GMail Tools, 12 Types of Medical Students
- The Truth About Embryonic Stem Cell Alternatives
- Key to Holy Grail of Stem Cell Research Found by Korean Scientists
- Milestone in Family Cord Blood Bank
- Bone Marrow, Stem Cell, Cord Blood Transplants offer hope of remission in life-threatening blood, genetic or immune system disorders
- Umbilical Stem Cell Breakthrough
- Stem cell research lacking Federal cash
- Scientists Race to Map the totality of Human Protein-Protein Interactions
- Top Stem Cell Therapy News
- Anouncement: The Stem Cell Blog - News and Hard Facts on Stem Cell Research and Treatment Options
- Stem Cell Hypocrisy of Bush Government
- Long term survivality study of stem cell transplants in cancer patients
- Gene keeps neural cells on correct developmental path
- Korean Study Demonstrates Feasibility of Efficiently Harvesting Genetically Identical Stem Cells from Egg Donors
- Researchers use brain MRI scans to literally “read” minds
- Stanford scientists takes first step towards producing renewable source of insulin producing cells from brain-derived stem cells
- New study gains significantly better understanding of antibiotic resistance, leading to new antibiotics development
- New test of biomarkers for diagnosing and treatment of organ transplant rejections
- Japanese scientists increased insulin production in mice by overexpression of transcription factors
- Rice University have developed metal “nanoshells” to detect and destroy cancer cells
- Russian clinics and beauty salons peddling stem cell therapy
- Three stem cell clones developed from existing cells in Australia
- San Francisco frontrunner for $3 billion stem cell HQ
- Sangamo’s technology (ZFP) for efficient, permanent correction of disease-causing gene accepted for publication by Nature
- WHO projects Diabetes will affect 370m by 2030 (currently 177m) worldwide
- Way to go Massachusetts! Another state becomes wiser to the needs of stem cell research
- Stem Cells cultivated from Hair Follicles can transform into Neurons
- First thought reading brain chip implanted in US
- Biocavity laser is now used to study stem cell functions
- AIIMS to give proof of stem cell research- The Times of India