TEANECK, N.J. - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., which provides consulting and information technology outsourcing, booked a 22 percent jump in net income Tuesday, benefiting from a surge of pent up demand.
TEANECK, N.J. - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
NEW YORK - IBM Corp. delivered first-quarter results slightly above analyst expectations Monday, providing another sign of a recovery in the technology industry.
TEANECK, N.J. - Cognizant Technology posted surprisingly large numbers for profit and revenue Tuesday and topped the fourth-quarter report with a 2010 outlook that exceeded most expectations as technology spending rebounds.
- Ahead of the Bell: Infosys shares climb
- Manager level certification in software testing launched
- CII to host India IT Summit 2009 in Kerala next month
- Cognizant acquires UBS Indian set-up
- Analyst sees offshore IT sector slump bottoming
- Satyam among Indian IT firms topping H-1B visa users
- Satyam among four Indian IT firms who top H-1B visa users