TOKYO - This week's Twitter attack that caused a widespread headache for the micro-blogging service appears to have been triggered by a Japanese computer hacker who says he was only trying to help.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- The Twitter fiasco that the users were greeted with yesterday when they logged into their accounts is now resolved.
jQuery 1.4.2 is out with new features and performance improvements.
WASHINGTON - Social networking site Twitter suffers security breaches, an expert has warned.
DooxCMS 3.0 is a flexible Web 2.0 Content Management System which was built with PHP Script and Ajax framework. It can be used to create from simple website to large corporate website.
- Boomarklet to make any web page editable
- How to Edit Any Web Page in 1 Minute
- FirePHP- Firebug Extension for AJAX Development through PHP Method Call
- 5 Examples of jQuery Navigation at its Very Best
- 5 Must-Have Firefox Add-ons for Web Development & QA
- Programming Language Survey: Please Provide Your Input & See Results
- JavaOne 2008 is Starting Now…
- 9 Important Tips for Selenium Remote Control (Java client) - Test Tool
- How To Communicate Between Java Applets
- Review: Top 6 Free Linux (& Windows) HTML Editors (Open Source) & Recommendation
- ExtJS Hack: How To Get Selected Index of ExtJS ComboBox
- ExtJS Hack: Dynamic ComboBox & Remote On-Demand Loading With Local Filtering
- How To Make AJAX Calls With ExtJS Easily
- ExtJS: Ext.LayoutDialog Gotchas
- Solving: Permission denied to get property HTMLDivElement.nodeType when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent] nsresult: 0×8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING) location:
- Solutions: Internet Explorer 6 Visibility Bug With ExtJS ComboBox on Toolbar
- iPhone Hacking: Security Vulnerability Allows Full Remote Control From Malicious Web Sites
- The Power And Versatility of JSON (Over XML)
- How To Flip English Text Using Unicode - "poun usn x" slu" dl o o
- JQuery 1.1.3 is 800% Faster; 20 KB
- On Coding Standards & Software Development