CHENNAI - The Latin American region, unaffected by the global meltdown, offers good business opportunities for Indian companies in sectors such as information technology (IT), pharmaceutical, renewable energy, agri-business and manufacturing, said a senior Indian diplomat here Tuesday.
4G is the latest phenomenon to metamorphose the cellular superhighway, soon to succeed its predecessors 3G and 2G.
As the world seeks to come out of the current economic downturn, the $2 billion Indian publishing industry is getting more organised and getting ready to take advantage of an expected surge in the outsourcing of publishing activities.
The Associated Press hopes to negotiate more lucrative licensing deals with major Web sites while mining new revenue from advertisers and readers as the 163-year-old news cooperative adapts to Internet-driven changes in the media.
A look at economic developments and stock market activity around the world Thursday: TOKYO - Electronics giant Sony Corp.
- NEC to quit Japan supercomputer project
- Recession forces new focus in e-commerce marketing
- Infosys to pick up most of IBM’s support contract with Australia’s Telstra
- CDM Authority Goes Hitech
- Intel Warns AMD on Legal Terms about GlobalFoundries $4.2 Billion Project
- Top 5 Reasons Why Samsung LCD TVs are the Best in India
- India may lose $13 bn due to delay in spectrum auction: Assocham
- LG Microsoft Alliance To Produce S-class Windows Mobile
- 35 New and Notable Blogger Widgets for You
- Logistics outsourcing business to reach $90 mn by 2012
- How to Prevent CyberTerrorism and Software Piracy Through Validy SoftNaos - A Technical Perspective