CAIRO - Egypt hopes to see a tenfold increase in exports from its growing outsourcing industry by 2020 and will boost its focus on information technology entrepreneurship and co-ownership of intellectual property, the country's information technology minister said Wednesday.
Text of President Barack Obama's remarks to the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday, as provided by the White House: Mr.
Whenever companies start hiring freely again, job-seekers with specialized skills and education will have plenty of good opportunities.
NEW YORK - Estimated taxes. Self-employment taxes.
WASHINGTON - Three information technology companies and two trade groups want a federal judge to stop the government from enforcing rules that they say deny visas to firms that find foreign professional workers for American businesses.
- China wage hikes boost costs but might help sales
- Google expands VC staff to do more deals this year
- Unvarnished lets unnamed peers judge you on Web
- Nearly $5.1 million to expand broadband in W.Va.
- New document service aims to lower startup costs
- Document service aims to lower startup costs
- Pioneer of online job search starts over again
- Microsoft to pull Facebook, MySpace into Outlook
- Motorola targets 1Q 2011 to split off handset unit
- Gov. Granholm: Create jobs by creating employers
- Small businesses can avoid a tax time train wreck
- Google sharpens aim on mobile marketing with AdMob
- Yahoo profits rise in 3Q, will revenue follow?
- Yahoo slump eases as 3Q profit more than triples
- Where's the next boom? Maybe in 'cleantech'
- For the jobless, Labor Day is hardly a holiday
- Twitter all-star? Best Buy puts number at 250
- LinkedIn connects with ex-Yahoo exec as new CEO