LINCOLN, Neb. - Ndamukong Suh's $2 million donation to his alma mater comes with more than few apps for his former teammates.
WASHINGTON - Blind and deaf people will be able to more easily use smart phones, the Internet and other technologies that are staples of life and work under a bill signed into law on Friday.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a planned ban that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
NEW YORK - Investors who drove up shares of software maker Adobe Systems Inc.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a ban was set to take effect that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
- PayPal iPhone app lets you scan checks to deposit
- A glance at the expected hot holiday gifts
- Shoppers may have the upper hand this Christmas
- Verizon says fast 4G wireless coming to 38 cities
- Review: A better Apple TV doesn't beat competition
- Report: Apple to make iPhones for CDMA networks
- Cisco to sell videoconferencing box for the home
- Qualcomm ends sales of portable sets for mobile TV
- Toshiba unveils glasses-free 3-D TV
- No laps for warm laptops; skin damage is possible
- Target begins selling Apple's iPad in stores
- Candidates get creative to build text-message list
- Microsoft sues Motorola over smart phone patents
- Microsoft taps tech leader to head Office division
- Congress acts to give blind better Web, MP3 access
- Libraries launch apps to sync with iPod generation
- Nintendo cuts profit, 3DS not ready for Christmas
- Nintendo says 3DS arriving in February, March
- Forget virtual gifts; Bartab says send a margarita
- Hulu Plus to play on Roku, TiVo set-top boxes
- Amazon making Kindle app for BlackBerry tablet
- The iPad and its competitors at a glance
- Summary Box: BlackBerry maker offers tablet
- BlackBerry CEO suggests route to eavesdropping
- BlackBerry maker offers tablet aimed at businesses
- Target to start carrying iPad in October
- AMD cuts 3Q guidance, blames weak consumer sales
- Verizon CEO hints iPhone not coming soon
- Dell CEO flashes 7-inch Android tablet computer
- Summary Box: Review says New iPods get it right
- Review: Newest iPods get it right, as expected
- AT&T selling satellite-enabled smart phone
- Intel's test: buy the PC, then pay for more speed
- MetroPCS fires up cutting-edge wireless network
- Summit calls for reduction in distracted driving