NEW YORK - Stocks closed mixed Monday as investors grew more cautious while they waited for the start of second-quarter earnings reports.
BEIJING - The cost of hiring Chinese workers who supply the world with inexpensive furniture and toys is climbing.
Even as the economic recovery plods ahead, many American consumers are refusing to come along.
WASHINGTON - Highlights from the Federal Reserve's survey of economic conditions nationwide.
NEW YORK - Renewed concern about Greece's debt problems short-circuited the big stock market rally.
- Stocks climb on forecasts from Best Buy, Qualcomm
- Employers vs. Consumers: Who will blink first?
- 4th quarter's fast economic pace likely to wane
- For the unemployed, new job often means a pay cut
- International growth seen boosting stocks in 2010
- Stocks surge on jobs data, Cisco forecast
- Stocks open higher after Intel boosts forecast
- Stock futures point toward higher open
- Investors: 2Q revenue a sign of economic health