SAN FRANCISCO - Skype is replacing its CEO with a Cisco Systems executive, a change that may indicate the Internet calling service is closer to announcing specific plans for an initial public offering.
SUNNYVALE, Calif. - Yahoo Inc. is about to lose one of its search advertising partners in South Korea as the Internet company prepares to convert to Microsoft Corp.'s technology.
NEW YORK - William McCracken, the new CEO of information technology company CA Technologies, was awarded compensation valued at nearly $3.7 million in fiscal 2010, according to an Associated Press calculation.
NEW YORK - Shantanu Narayen, the president and CEO of software maker Adobe Systems Inc., was awarded compensation valued at $5.2 million in fiscal 2009, a 68 percent decline in a year that saw the recession weaken demand for its products.
- Life Technologies CEO's 2009 compensation falls
- Dow industrials for startups? Pre-IPO index opens
- Windstream names new chairman, declares dividend
- Hewlett-Packard CEO got $24M pay package for 2009
- Stern's threat to quit Sirius could be empty talk
- Business software firm RedPrairie files for IPO
- Intuit cuts CEO's compensation by about half
- SEC files notice of appeal in Cuban trading case
- Microsoft CEO's compensation down 6 percent in '09
- Oracle's billionaire CEO gets $84.5M pay package
- Google CEO leaves Apple board to avoid conflicts
- Business Highlights
- Dell chief's 2009 compensation rises 5.7 pct
- Mark Cuban sues SEC over insider trading documents
- Former Monster COO convicted of stock option fraud
- Microsoft moves forward in first debt offering