BRUSSELS - Dell Inc. won EU approval Wednesday to receive a euro54.4 million ($80.4 million) subsidy from the Polish government to build a new plant there, replacing Ireland as the computer maker's new European manufacturing hub.
BRUSSELS - Dell Inc. won EU approval Wednesday to receive a 54.4 million ($80.4 million) subsidy from the Polish government to build a new plant there, replacing Ireland as the computer maker's new European manufacturing hub.
BRUSSELS - A European Union court adviser said Tuesday that Google Inc.
BRUSSELS - A European Union court advisor said Tuesday that Google Inc.
BRUSSELS - The European Union on Monday published e-mail excerpts from computer makers and Intel Corp.
- EU cites emails to support Intel anti-trust case
- French court rules against eBay for counterfeiting
- EBay calls on EU to change luxury brand rules
- Oracle, Sun link up for new product; HP snubbed
- Intel: $1.4B EU monopoly fine based on mistakes
- Intel: $1B EU monopoly fine based on mistakes
- Chief of Intel's biggest division heads to EMC
- Would-be Pirate Bay buyer ousted from stock market
- EU delays Oracle-Sun deal, probing database market
- Summary Box: EU applies brakes to Oracle-Sun deal
- EU probes Oracle-Sun deal, cites open-source issue
- EU probes Oracle's bid to buy Sun
- EU opens probe into Oracle bid for Sun
- German court rules against Google's terms
- UK says illegal downloaders may lose Web access
- UK Chinook choppers languish after software error
- Software AG offers to buy remaining Scheer shares
- Pirate Bay to challenge ruling, deadline passes
- Dutch court rules Pirate Bay must quit Netherlands
- SAP Q2 net profit rises 4 percent to euro423 million
- Microsoft to let users pick browser
- Dollar mixed on disappointing earnings
- EU: Microsoft to let users pick browser
- EU: Microsoft trying to settle browser case
- EU: Microsoft is trying to settle web browser case
- Stock rally pauses on Microsoft, Amazon earns
- Microsoft, Amazon weighing on world markets
- World markets brush off Microsoft earnings
- World markets brush off soft Microsoft earnings
- European stocks recoup losses on Wall Street hopes
- US wins trade dispute with China over CDs, DVDs
- UK journalist: James Murdoch approved settlement
- Software AG 2Q net profit up 7 percent
- US chip maker Intel cutting 300 jobs in Ireland
- UK court rejects suit on Google search results