Electronics sales rebounded in the just-ended holiday season, but the industry's biggest event will still have the recession hanging over it.
NEW YORK - Some of the world's most prominent technology companies are offering suggestions to publishers on how they can charge readers for news online.
Even if the opposite poles - Google and Facebook join hands for an Android app, the cold war between the two Silicon Valley giants continue.
SAN FRANCISCO - It's the ultimate showdown in the technology world, the clash of giants that has been eagerly awaited for years.
With iPhone turning out to be a phenomenal success, the telecom majors are eager to cram the share of smartphone markets.
- New Opera technology allows content sharing without external server
- Facebook registers 200 million users
- Microsoft Lays off & Then Asks Money Back from Ex-Employees
- Where is Once Potentially an iPhone Killer, Sophia Nani? Japan Should Accept Globalization atleast Now
- Battle Royale: Microsoft vs Google War on Office Web Application Intensifies
- Google Launches Voice Search in iPhone - ‘Sound's Pretty Impressive
- Swami Vivekananda on Personality
- Global Economy is Driven by Women
- Blog Aggregation Gaining Momentum
- Why Java is my language of choice?
- What’s so great about Google Suggest?