HARTFORD, Conn. - In a continuing battle over engine part designs, jet engine-maker Pratt & Whitney on Monday sued Rolls Royce, accusing the British company of misleading the U.S.
HARTFORD, Conn. - United Technologies will cut another 1,500 this year and next on top of the 900 positions it has already eliminated in 2010, the company said Monday.
HARTFORD, Conn. - Connecticut's attorney general says Google has informed his office that it collected data over the state's public wireless networks in 2008 for its mapping service.
- Google denies use of private data for mapping
- Google denies use of private data
- Conn. investigating Google's use of private data
- United Tech CEO backs 2010 profit guidance
- United Tech CEO cites weak euro in profit guidance
- United Tech extends insurance to employees' kids
- United Technologies 1Q profit jumps on cost cuts
- Conn. legislative committee OKs call center rules
- Conn. officials feel pressure over job losses
- United Tech board OKs buyback of 60 million shares
- United Technologies cuts CEO compensation
- United Technologies buys GE security operations
- UTC exec says more energy investments possible
- United Technologies' 4Q profit falls 6 percent
- State: Venture capital firm boosts Conn.'s economy
- Conn. lt. gov seeks GOP nomination for governor
- 2 staffing firms up after 3Q earnings surprise
- ESPN bans NY Post reporters over Andrews video