HONOLULU - Hawaii's largest telephone company says it expects to emerge from bankruptcy in 30 days.
HONOLULU - The U.S. military has selected Guam - a U.S.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui health service information technology consulting company Akimeka LLC has been acquired by VSE Corp.
HONOLULU - A federal judge has ruled that a man who says he's psychologically dependent and addicted to an online video game can proceed with some of his lawsuit against the game's South Korean manufacturer.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - The Pokemon World Championships are being held on Hawaii's Big Island this weekend.
- CEO Interview: Salesforce.com's eclectic leader
- Website, Google Earth offer 3-D views of Hawaii
- Honolulu Star-Advertiser publishes first issue
- 154-year-old Honolulu Advertiser prints last issue
- Hawaii searching for Internet answers with Google
- For sale: a newspaper in paradise
- Hawaii broadband company gets fed stimulus money
- Honolulu conference examines rapid Internet growth
- Google search engine now available in Hawaiian
- Web retailers, states tussle over tax rules