INDIANAPOLIS - A Republican congressional candidate in Indianapolis says his volunteer campaign manager has resigned after making disparaging comments about gays, Muslims and others on a social networking site.
INDIANAPOLIS - WellPoint Inc. has notified 470,000 individual insurance customers that medical records, credit card numbers and other sensitive information may have been exposed in the latest security breach of the health insurer's records.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard says a road race in Baltimore will be on the schedule next year.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana has named its first coordinator for overseeing efforts to shift the state's hospitals and clinics from paper medical records to electronic files.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana sued former welfare privatization partner IBM Corp.
- FSSA: Welfare woes declining under hybrid system
- Drew Brees lands cover of 'Madden' video game
- Bristol-Myers CEO to retire; COO to succeed him
- Super Bowl is most watched TV show ever
- Interactive Intelligence expects 3Q growth
- Hurco chief operating officer stepping down
- Hurco reports loss in fiscal third quarter