Web application development have grown in leaps and bounds over years with developers building new web tools for diverse functionality.
There are a majority of enterprises running Java applications and working on Java web development framework.
With Apache Tomcat developers can enable PHP only in one web application and run it globally for all applications under tomcat.
Java EE 6 arrives as a big leap transforming into an ideally simple, streamlined and well-integrated platform.
For those without any knowledge of trouble ticket system, let's being from the scratch.
- Top 10 Java Caching Sotware
- Top 10 Twitter Software for Linux
- LFC Hosting Review: Java Shared Web Hosting Provider
- Back To Java…
- Preparing for Java One 2008 Live Coverage
- The Secret To Twitter
- We Are Hiring!
- Live Blogging from JavaOne Conference 6-9 May in San Francisco
- Bangalore & India Java Leaders of the World? Should JavaOne Shift to India?
- How To Resolve Tomcat - Openfire Port Conflict
- How To Detect AdBlock Plus
- What Should be The New Name For This Blog?
- The Power And Versatility of JSON (Over XML)
- One Simple Way To Spot Bad Architects
- The Smell of Java (& JSP) or A Case for Java
- GCJ is Dangerously Buggy
- JSP: Innocence Lost With Increased Complexity?
- What Java Needs Most To Be The Preferred Web 2.0 Language
- 6 Free Java Object Cache Products
- How To Use Robots & Spammers To Run Your Cron Jobs
- Top 10 Java SE 6 Features
- JSP / Servlet - PHP Integration Options
- Top 10 Missing Java Features (or How Java Can Thrive in 21st Century)
- Top 10 Java Features (or What Makes Java Great)
- Java, JSP, Servlets - Back To The Basics
- Reverse Hyping Java - Myth and realities
- Tips on Java Software Certification Options
- Fibonacci Series in 1-Line PHP / Java Software
- Java EE 5 (formerly J2EE 1.5) Unanimously Passes Public Review Ballot; Promises Ease of Use
- Design Patterns of Sun Java Studio Creator, Java Software IDE
- How is Java World Going These Days - A Summary
- Brief Notes on Java Server Faces Technology (JSF) - JSR 172
- Free JSP, Servlet Hosting Provider
- Furl is destroying Google rank of websites with 302 redirect
- Debunking Java Myths of PHP developers