KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A new study from the insurance industry finds texting while driving laws have had no immediate benefit in reducing crashes.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A new study says laws that ban texting while driving don't reduce wrecks and might actually increase risks.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Hallmark Cards Inc., a $4 billion empire built on a demand for printed sentimentality, enters its second century facing a weak economy and what could be an even greater challenge: a generation that has grown up posting its sentiments online.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - H&R Block on Monday said it had elected a former eBay Inc.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - When Brian Maupin made two snarky online videos poking fun at zealots of the iPhone and the Evo phone, he thought it was just a good way to vent some of the frustrations inherent in selling smart phones.
- Mo. electric-vehicle maker gets $22M federal grant
- H&R Block 3Q profit rises despite fewer returns
- Cerner 4Q profit falls on higher expenses
- eBay: No auction for suspect in Kan. doc's death
- CenturyTel completes purchase of Embarq
- H&R Block reports better-than-expected 4Q profit
- Sprint Nextel to sell parts of Midwest network
- Kan. man convicted of Craigslist rape found dead
- Court rules for iPCS in Sprint WiMax fight