KOLKATA, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- State based telecom service provider BSNL which once used to be the dominant player in Broadband internet service in the state is facing the heat from the private operators in recent times and it has come up with revamped packages to retain the users.
KOLKATA - Information technology (IT) company Wipro has agreed to pay Rs.1.5 crore per acre for A 50-acre plot at Rajarhat at the northeastern fringes of this city and the land will be handed over to them next month, a minister said here Saturday.
KOLKATA - City-based information technology firm Starlite Infotech Thursday inked an alliance with Spanish open-source solutions provider Openbravo for offering enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
KOLKATA - A 38-year-old American woman, Kathleen Mary O' Brien, was found dead at her facebook friends flat in Kolkata on Sunday.
KOLKATA - Corporate Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid Tuesday urged the Information Technology (IT) sector to spell out its standpoint and suggestions on the Companies Bill which is slated to come up before a standing committee of parliament soon.
- West Bengal needs to ‘re-prioritise’ land for industry: NASSCOM
- West Bengal acquires 200 acres for IT project
- Wipro actively looking at overseas acquisition
- Kolkata gears up for fighting against Cyber crime. I vote no cofidence
- Sistema Shyam may sell its IT infrastructure to IBM
- Bus set on fire after youth dies in accident in West Bengal
- Tata Consultancy reviewing variable pay structure
- India the ‘back office’ of the world says Chinese consul general, why not front office?
- Bengal’s IT sector looks beyond recession days
- Too many agencies probing Satyam scam: BSE chairman
- Recruitment in Bengal IT sector may slump due to meltdown
- We are happy with Satyam’s service: SBI
- West Bengal government ready to give Satyam more land
- IT services exporters banking on emerging US firms
- OCC Kolkata Meet (Informal Entrepreneurs Meet in Kolkata) Summary