SILVER SPRING, Md. - A man upset with the Discovery Channel's environmental programming took several people hostage at gunpoint at the company's headquarters Wednesday while wearing canisters strapped to his body, officials said.
HAGERSTOWN, Md. - An Army private charged with leaking classified material to the whistleblower website WikiLeaks had civilian help, a key figure in the case said Saturday.
ANNAPOLIS, Md. - TeleCommunication Systems Inc.
BETHESDA, Md. - HMSHost Corp., which operates shops and restaurants in airports, said Monday it will sell Amazon.com Inc.'s Kindle electronic book reader in book stores in six airports.
- Telvent 1Q profit declines
- Telvent names Gonzalez Dominguez new CEO
- IndyCar to race in Baltimore next year
- Md. may regulate campaign use of social media
- FDA panel backs implant for mild heart failure
- Hughes 4Q net income drops amid sales decline
- Telvent 4Q profit rises, helped by tax gain
- APNewsBreak: Feds allow prison phone jamming test
- Obama spells out differences with GOP on energy
- Review: Google navigation good for occasional use
- Study: Newspapers still a step ahead in local news
- TeleCommunication Systems gets $8M Marine contract
- Earnings roundup: Callaway Golf, BMC Software
- Spherix 2Q loss widens on higher costs
- Business Highlights