SOMERVILLE, Mass. - Schuyler Towne took a gleaming brass lock, inserted a small bent piece of flat steel into the keyhole and gently applied finger pressure.
BRUSSELS - The European Commission said Thursday it does not object to Google digitizing 160,000 books in the archives of the National Library of the Netherlands if they will be made publicly available.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - ASML Holding NV, a key supplier to computer chip makers like Intel and Samsung, said Wednesday it bounced back to a profit in the second quarter due to a sharp rebound in demand - a further sign the technology sector is recovering quickly.
JOHANNESBURG - Make way for the Oranje and the Samba Kings in the World Cup quarterfinals.
HAPPAUGE, N.Y. - Semiconductor maker Standard Microsystems Corp.
- Dutch computer chip maker NXP seeks stock listing
- EU nations divided on use of airport body scanners
- UK privacy concerns likely to impede body scanners
- Airline attack could lead to more scanners
- Questions and answers about full-body scanners
- Better airport scanners delayed by privacy fears
- Anne Frank museum launches YouTube channel
- Pirate Bay to challenge ruling, deadline passes
- Dutch court rules Pirate Bay must quit Netherlands