Retail And Wholesale Sector Performance
RALEIGH, N.C. - Just over two dozen of the 450 online retailers offered amnesty if they begin collecting North Carolina taxes on Internet sales have taken the offer.
NEW YORK - U.S. retail sales of video game systems, software and accessories slipped 1 percent in July according to market researcher NPD Group.
NEW YORK - Stocks rose modestly Wednesday as Intel's strong earnings and outlook encouraged investors to set aside their disappointment over a weak retail sales report.
NEW YORK - Stocks closed mixed Monday as investors grew more cautious while they waited for the start of second-quarter earnings reports.
- NPD: US video game sales drop 5 percent in May
- NPD: April video game sales down 26 percent
- March video game retail sales climb 6 percent
- Highlights from the Fed's latest economic survey
- Stocks rise on Intel, JPMorgan; S&P crosses 1,200
- Intel, JPMorgan earnings lift world markets
- Stocks rise on Intel, JPMorgan results
- Stock futures rise after Intel, JPMorgan results
- Stock futures rise after upbeat Intel results
- Intel earnings give world markets a boost
- Amazon reacts to new Colo tax, costing affiliates
- Amazon cuts off Colo. affiliates because of tax
- January video game sales at a glance
- AT&T temporarily halts online iPhone sales in NYC
- AT&T resumes online sales of iPhones in NYC
- Holiday Web shopping looks brighter than last year
- Corning 3Q profit off, but TV glass demand grows
- DJ industrials pass 10,000 for 1st time in a year
- Stocks surge on strong earns from Intel, JPMorgan
- Stocks surge on Intel, JPMorgan reports
- Stock futures surge on Intel, JPMorgan reports
- July video game sales show sharp decline
- June video game sales drop sharply
- Web retailers, states tussle over tax rules
- Business Highlights