LONDON - Researchers at the University of Southampton's School of Electronics and Computer Science (ECS) have won an award for producing an artificial intelligence that is able to guide scientific experimentation within a laboratory.
When "Halo 3: ODST" was released last year, the once vibrant Halo universe felt exhausted, as though even its creators at Microsoft Corp.'s Bungie Studios were bored with it.
WASHINGTON - John Madden misses the broadcast booth.
There isn't a pop-culture franchise better suited for video games than the Harry Potter epic.
BERLIN - Tired of spinning that steering wheel? Try this: German researchers have developed a new technology that lets drivers steer cars using only their eyes.
- Review: 'Battlefield: Bad Company 2' is a blast
- Review: Jetpack tale 'Dark Void' running on fumes
- World’s First Sex Robot With Artificial Intelligence
- Customizing electric cars for cost-effective urban commuting
- Scientists work towards developing common sense in computers
- Now, computers become lawyers!
- Microsoft, Sony take aim at Nintendo Wii at E3
- Supercomputer sets world record defeating professional Go players
- Artificial Intelligence is Advancing Each day to Help Researchers
- Indian IT Company BodhTree Partners with Red Hat for Multi-Industry Data Anomaly Product
- Bees’ face recognition mechanism can improve artificial intelligence systems