Databases in MySQL are known to correspond to directories within the data directory.
First thing first, you need to check out with the available collations in the system.
ALTER TABLE enables you to change the structure of an existing table.
MySQL creates new columns for all elements in the SELECT.
The first two tips should be used for heavily loaded MySQL databases using MyISAM storage engine.
- Cheapest Performance Improvement Tip for Heavily Used File Systems (High IO Wait) / Heavily Loaded MySQL Database / Over worked WordPress
- Oracle and Sun to Produce Hardware and Software Jointly for Data Center
- EU clears Oracle takeover of Sun
- Summary Box: Oracle earnings up, optimistic on Sun
- Oracle expects EU to approve Sun deal next month
- EU regulators softening stance on Oracle-Sun
- EU extends Oracle/Sun review deadline until Jan 27
- EU objects to Oracle's takeover of Sun
- Oracle shares slip after 1Q revenue disappoints
- Oracle net rises 4 pct but sales drop, stock slips
- Oracle, Sun link up for new product; HP snubbed
- EU delays Oracle-Sun deal, probing database market
- Summary Box: EU applies brakes to Oracle-Sun deal
- EU probes Oracle-Sun deal, cites open-source issue
- EU probes Oracle's bid to buy Sun
- Sun's server share hit as antitrust scrutiny looms
- PostgreSQL Vs MySQL: Comparative Review
- Oracle says Justice Dept allows $7.4B Sun deal
- How do I Enable Remote Access To MySQL Database?
- Feature: Will Sun Rise with Oracle?
- How to increase MySQL MyISAM Table Size Beyond 4GB
- How to Recover MySQL Root Password
- How to Update or Change Password for a Single User in MySQL and Reload Privileges
- How to Change MySQL Password for Other Users
- How to Set Up Root Password for Your MySQL Server
- How To Export MS Access Database To MySQL Database
- One MySQL Configuration Tip That Can Dramatically Improve MySQL Performance
- How To Change MySQL Password
- How To Use AWK To Simplify Scripting: Multi-Database Backup Example
- MySQL Tip: How To Check, Repair & Optimize All Tables in All Databases
- MySQL High End Features Should be Closed Source & for Paid Customers Only
- MySQL SQL Delete Notes
- MySQL: Creating Users & Granting Access Simplified
- 6 MySQL Database Replication Tips
- Monitoring MySQL Queries Using Bash Script