Books And Literature
LONDON - Salman Rushdie, the prize-winning Indian-born writer, has in the past based novels on the politics of India and Pakistan.
LONDON - Salman Rushdie says he turned to the world of video games for inspiration for his new book, "Luka and the Fire of Life." The writer says he wrote the book for his 13-year-old son.
NEW YORK - Put Angelina Jolie's face on a magazine cover and sales will surely rise.
NEW YORK - It's electronic milestone time for Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy.
NEW YORK - For anyone who has ever thought Charles Dickens was lurking inside his or her prose, a new website claims it can find your inner author.
- EU OK with Google-Dutch Library deal
- Breaking up is hard: Poems a tough fit in e-form
- Groups sue Mass. over newly expanded obscenity law
- Review: Too much technology bad for self, society
- Apple uncensors images for Joyce, Wilde iPad apps
- 'The Facebook Effect' shows site's origins, impact
- Project puts 1M books online for blind, dyslexic
- Google to digitize old books from Rome, Florence
- EA turns Dante's 'Inferno' into a video game
- Apple's own approach to iPad e-books could confuse
- Taiwan pushes e-books but lacks Chinese content
- Apple tablet could write a new chapter for e-books
- E-reader boom kindles a variety of new options
- French technology upstart challenges Google
- Author Ken Auletta searches for the Google story
- TechBits package
- HP, Amazon to sell paperback versions of e-books
- Google to launch platform for selling books online
- Google to reincarnate digital books as paperbacks
- Top US copyright cop opposes Google book deal