WASHINGTON - The U.S. is unintentionally aiding the Taliban and may be endangering coalition troops by relying on poorly monitored private security guards often provided by Afghan warlords, according to a Senate report.
TOKYO - China's recent halt of exotic metal shipments to Japan amid a diplomatic spat has reverberated throughout the world's high-tech manufacturing hubs - now on heightened alert to the risks of relying on one country for materials that do everything from helping hybrid engines run to creating the color red in televisions.
WASHINGTON - The makers of a new video game based in Afghanistan said Friday they have removed the option for players to call themselves members of the Taliban when pretending to shoot at U.S.
Text of President Barack Obama's remarks to the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday, as provided by the White House: Mr.
BEIJING - China has launched its first-ever cross-border simulated air strike as part of joint drills with Russia, Kazakhstan and other Central Asian States, state media reported Tuesday.
- Military bans video game that 'kills' US troops
- WikiLeaks: Pentagon ready to discuss Afghan files
- WikiLeaks: US Army willing to discuss Afghan files
- WikiLeaks says it won't be threatened by Pentagon
- Reporters Without Borders: WikiLeaks was reckless
- WikiLeaks preparing to release more Afghan files
- Australia working with US on WikiLeaks files
- Human rights groups ask WikiLeaks to censor files
- AP Interview: WikiLeaks to publish new documents
- WikiLeaks posts huge encrypted file to Web
- Informant says WikiLeaks suspect had civilian help
- Soldier accused of leaking secrets flown to US
- WikiLeaks fallout: Tighter access to US secrets?
- WikiLeaks: We don't know source of leaked data
- US braces for blowback over Afghan war disclosures
- Leaks create fresh doubt about Afghan war, secrets
- Leaks provide ground-level account of Afghan war
- Papers: Leaks show unreported Afghan deaths
- Iran dismisses sanctions, but tried to avoid them
- Fired UN diplomat Galbraith seeks office in Vt.
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts From Recent Editorials
- Surge in contractor attacks in Afghanistan
- US to share classified technology with allies
- Astronauts blast off for Christmas space mission
- Astronauts geared for yuletide space adventure
- Astronauts set for Christmas space mission
- Pentagon: Insurgents intercepted drone spy videos
- Car bomber strikes near former VP home in Kabul
- Ethnic riots spread in China's west; 140 killed
- APNEWSBREAK: US military tweets
- US military Tweets to counter Taliban