LINCOLN, Neb. - Ndamukong Suh's $2 million donation to his alma mater comes with more than few apps for his former teammates.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - An enforcement mechanism needs to be created to help curb unlicensed use of news on the Internet, Associated Press President and CEO Tom Curley said Thursday.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. - One of Kay Monigold's first big headaches when she bought a small cable TV business in Illinois and Indiana in late 2007 was a startup cable channel specializing in Big Ten sports.
LAS VEGAS - Getting money down on your favorite sports team is getting a little easier in Nevada with the first-ever legal wagering application for smart phones.
- CBS and Comcast reach long-term deal on fees
- Will more teams lead to more TV money for Pac-10?
- Comcast to carry ESPN's 3-D cable channel
- Tebow's marketability an unusual NFL Draft quality
- Mediacom, Sinclair averts TV blackout in 11 states
- Technology makes BCS tickets a click away
- Fox, Time Warner Cable announce broadcast deal
- Football fans in limbo but Fox broadcasts stay on
- Football, 'Simpsons' at risk in Fox cable dispute
- Fox retrenches in Time Warner Cable dispute
- Broadcasters' woes could spell trouble for free TV