LINCOLN, Neb. - Ndamukong Suh's $2 million donation to his alma mater comes with more than few apps for his former teammates.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - The NCAA cited Chattanooga with major violations Thursday in its athletics program for failing to monitor phone calls and text messages by coaches to recruits.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. - One of Kay Monigold's first big headaches when she bought a small cable TV business in Illinois and Indiana in late 2007 was a startup cable channel specializing in Big Ten sports.
NEW YORK - Comcast Corp. has locked in access to CBS Corp.
LAWRENCE, Kan. - College sports fans searching for a coveted ticket to a sold-out game can bypass the shady guys hanging outside the stadiums and arenas.
- Keating calls on coaches not to text and drive
- Tebow's marketability an unusual NFL Draft quality
- Mediacom, Sinclair averts TV blackout in 11 states
- Technology makes BCS tickets a click away
- Fox, Time Warner Cable announce broadcast deal
- Football fans in limbo but Fox broadcasts stay on
- Football, 'Simpsons' at risk in Fox cable dispute
- Fox retrenches in Time Warner Cable dispute
- Broadcasters' woes could spell trouble for free TV