DALLAS - A federal appeals court revived the Securities and Exchange Commission's insider-trading lawsuit against Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban on Tuesday, saying it was "plausible" he knew he was not supposed to sell stock in a company to avoid a loss after receiving confidential information.
DALLAS - AT&T Inc. has completed the sale of a company that provides Wi-Fi hotspots in hotels and McDonald's restaurants.
DALLAS - The first map detailing high-speed Internet access around the state will highlight unserved rural areas in hopes of bringing service to those communities, Texas Agriculture Commissioner Todd Staples said Wednesday.
DALLAS - Affiliated Computer Services, a unit of printer and copier maker Xerox Corp., said Tuesday that it's buying employee benefits company ExcellerateHRO LLP from Hewlett-Packard Co.
DALLAS - Price cuts helped MetroPCS Communications Inc.
- Is there really a cyberwar? Term might be misused
- Texas Instruments expanding chip plant
- AT&T to sell European Wi-Fi operator to Swisscom
- Email encryption firm Zix says 1Q new orders rise
- AT&T to spend $1 billion to broaden network
- 4 incendiary devices found in eastern Texas mail
- Ahead of the Bell: Texas Instruments update
- DG FastChannel 4Q earnings rise 81 percent
- ACS gets $163M Ohio child support payments deal
- Affiliated Computer posts higher 2Q profit
- Former Perot employee surrenders stock profits
- AT&T ups dividend, but lowest increase since 2001
- SEC files notice of appeal in Cuban trading case
- DG FastChannel 2Q profit declines
- Time Warner Cable 2Q profit up, but growth slows
- Suit accuses Mavericks owner of diverting profits
- Judge dismisses SEC complaint against Cuban
- Texas man accused of hacking into clinic computers
- Mark Cuban sues SEC over insider trading documents
- Aspiring Twitterati should be aware of ‘Twitterjacking’
- TI profit, revenue tumble on shrinking demand
- How To Develop Automated Temparature Tracking for Hospitals And Buildings (Hardware and Software)
- On the Dangers of Weight Loss Surgery