NEW YORK - Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday on the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Stock Market: NYSE Ford Motor Co., up 58 cents at $12.84 A Morgan Stanley analyst took an upbeat view of the automaker's stock because of strong revenue prospects as U.S.
NEW YORK - Here's something to think about the next time you pick up a call on your iPhone: the device you're holding may soon be the signature product of the most valuable company in the world.
REDMOND, Wash. - Microsoft Corp. said Tuesday it is raising its quarterly dividend for the first time in two years in a move that will return more of the software maker's nearly $37 billion cash hoard to its shareholders.
NEW YORK - Cisco Systems Inc., the world's largest maker of computer-networking gear, said Tuesday that it would pay its first dividend by July, the end of its current fiscal year.
- Microchip Tech's net income more than triples
- Microsoft hosts annual financial analyst meeting
- Vodafone full year profit more than doubles
- Summary Box: Cablevision 1Q net income soars
- Cablevision's 1Q net income soars; boosts dividend
- IBM boosts dividend 18 pct, extends share buyback
- CenturyTel, seeking scale, to buy Qwest for $10B+
- CenturyTel, seeking scale, to buy Qwest for $10.6B
- Verizon adds few contract customers in 1Q
- Linear Technology to pay dividend of 23 cents
- Technology Research declares fiscal 4Q dividend
- Deutsche Telekom loss narrows despite Greek costs
- Windstream names new chairman, declares dividend
- Activision has loss; buyback, dividend help stock
- Comcast 4Q profit up on revenue boost, tax gain
- Time Warner Cable posts profit but outlook low
- Time Warner Cable posts 4Q profit, revenue rises
- AT&T ups dividend, but lowest increase since 2001
- TheStreet.com sets 2.5-cent quarterly dividend
- IBM to spend $5 billion more on stock buyback
- Oracle shares slip after 1Q revenue disappoints
- Oracle net rises 4 pct but sales drop, stock slips
- Harris lifts regular dividend to 22 cents
- Solera Holdings declares 6.25-cent dividend
- Telephone and Data declares dividend
- Microsoft affirms dividend, backs meeting proposal
- Business Highlights
- IBM boosts dividend 10 pct, adds $3B for buyback
- IBM boosts quarterly dividend 10 percent