CHARLESTON, W.Va. - A House-Senate committee voted Tuesday to seek an audit of the state Office of Technology after hearing from state workers who believe their jobs are destined for privatization.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - E-mail and other Web-based office programs from Google have won the U.S.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration on Tuesday rolled out an ambitious five-year plan for moving doctors and hospitals to computerized medical records, promising greater safety for patients and lower costs.
WASHINGTON - Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan's arguments as solicitor general in several cases on government secrecy were at odds with a promise of transparency made by her boss and top client, President Barack Obama.
- Small business owners need a crash course in taxes
- Tesla Motors to raise $185M in IPO, Toyota deal
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts From Recent Editorials
- Indiana agency, IBM sue each other over $1.3B deal
- FSSA: Welfare woes declining under hybrid system
- Honeywell spent $1.9M in 4Q to lobby federal govt
- Health overhaul promises pain, gain for businesses
- FCC to propose revamping Universal Service Fund
- Medicare officials plan for health stimulus funds
- Pfizer spent $5.4M lobbying government in 3Q
- Biden unveils federal broadband stimulus projects
- Paperwork angst drives Ohio doctor, insurer effort
- Many interested in broadband stimulus funds
- Boston gears up for biggest bike-sharing program
- AP News in Brief
- PC makers voluntarily supply Web filter in China
- China backs down from requirement for Web filter
- Company threatens legal action on China Web filter
- Business Highlights