Health Care Reform
WASHINGTON - Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp.
NEW YORK - Tucked away in the health care overhaul bill that became law this year was a provision that will require small business owners to keep better records of what they buy.
NEW YORK - Verizon Communications Inc., the largest wireless carrier in the country, is finding there's an end to the number of people who will sign two-year contracts for cell phone service.
NEW YORK - Verizon says its earnings fell by 75 percent in the first three months of the year, brought down in large part by the one-time tax effect of the health care reform bill.
WASHINGTON - Defense contractor Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Marine's anti-Obama Facebook comments fuel debate
- Honeywell spent $1.9M in 4Q to lobby federal govt
- AP Top News at 3:28 a.m. EDT
- AP Top News at 3:14 a.m. EDT
- Health overhaul promises pain, gain for businesses
- Abbott Labs spent nearly $2 million on lobbying
- Baxter lobbying budget tops $1 million for 4Q
- Boston Scientific spends $480K on lobbying in 4Q
- Pfizer spent $5.4M lobbying government in 3Q
- Paperwork angst drives Ohio doctor, insurer effort