Diabulimia is a new term used to describe an eating disorder that's beginning to victimize type I diabetics.
Most of us know that exercise is good for us.
The DTrace trouble-shooting software from Sun Microsystems was chosen as the Gold winner in The Wall Street Journal's 2006 Technology Innovation Awards contest, the second time in three years that a Sun entry has won the top award.
Cure for diabetes could be around the corner after US scientists found cells from the spleen can transform into insulin-producing cells.
Moderately elevated levels of insulin increase the levels of inflammatory markers and beta-amyloid in plasma and in cerebrospinal fluid, and these markers may contribute to Alzheimer's disease, according to a new study posted online today from Archives of Neurology, one of the JAMA/Archives journals.
- Link between Fat Tissue and Diabetes Discovered
- Volunteers Needed for Inhaled Insulin Study
- Single Insulin Regulator Gene Linked to Obesity and Diabates
- Pizza’s are Bad News for Diabetics
- Breaking News: European Study Reports Halting of Progress of Type 1 Diabetes by Drug Anti-CD3 Antibody
- Understanding Context Aware Trackback Spamming: New Frontiers in Web Spamming
- First Type 1 Diabetic on South Summit of Mount Everest
- Insulin in oral capsule by Moscow scientists
- Rep. Senator Diana DeGette supports stem-cell research; Shouldn’t you too?
- Modified Liver Cells Keep Diabetes under Control
- Japanese scientists increased insulin production in mice by overexpression of transcription factors
- Fat thighs better than beer belly wrt. risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes
- Two new clinical trials for NASH (Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis) treatment with Vitamin E, Metformin and Pioglitazone
- INGAP closer to cure diabetes
- Immune System re-education may be the best hope for diabetes cure