TEWKSBURY, Mass. - Raytheon Co. said Wednesday it has received a $112.3 million contract from the U.S.
HONOLULU - The U.S. military has selected Guam - a U.S.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. military almost launched fighter jets and discussed a possible shoot-down when an errant Navy drone briefly veered into restricted airspace near the nation's capital last month, a senior military official said Thursday.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The United States said it will supply radar equipment to Taiwan's air force, an approval of a relatively marginal item less likely to anger China than the F-16 fighter jets the island's president urged Washington to provide last week.
- Iran says it will mass produce assault boats
- Iran inaugurates nation's first unmanned bomber
- L-3 Communications gets $255.3M US Army contract
- Informant says WikiLeaks suspect had civilian help
- Raytheon unveils Scorpion helmet technology
- Boeing buys Argon for $775M as military shifts
- Correction: United Technologies contract story
- Sikorsky gets $8.4B Navy helicopter contract
- Jacobs Engineering gets $241M contract
- Cuba trains Venezuela in military, communications
- UN experts say NKorea is exporting nuke technology
- China presses US to end tech export controls
- Military robots seen as lifesavers
- Former air force chief: Russia's air defenses weak
- Tests of Army dirigibles to use drones, missiles
- Military supports wind power despite radar worries
- US military testing high-tech dirigibles in Utah
- Air Force to launch robotic winged space plane
- Aircraft maker pushing exports of spy drones
- Israeli unveils tank-defense system of the future
- General Dynamics spent $3M in 4Q to lobby gov't
- Israel unveils new drone fleet that can reach Iran
- Military relaxes ban on computer flash drives
- China's interests may limit sanctions on US firms
- URS awarded $316 million in defense contracts
- China says missile defense system test successful
- Pentagon: Insurgents intercepted drone spy videos