Now Facebook's has decided to get a dislike button to scrap off celebrities holding teddy bears.
When Enterprise tools 2.0 first hit the arena, the social networking tools usher a different flavor of collaborative behavior across the enterprises.
A worm is spreading via Yahoo Instant Messenger for the last few days that tricks people into downloading something what they think is a photo from a friend but in fact, it is a Malware. With tags like 'photo or 'photos' among with a smiley face icon, the malicious link shows a link which is similar to a photo viewing request from Facebook or MySpace.The malware sends out malicious links of the form https://[rogue_domain_name]/image.php to the entire contact list of any user logged into YM on the infected computer.
According to Web analysis firm Experian Hitwise, Facebook, the social networking site, ranked number one as the most visited website beating Google for the week ending Mar 13.
- Google, OneRiot and Groovy to Use Data from MySpace New API’s
- How to Hide MySpace Comment and Friends
- Top 10 MySpace Editors
- Top 10 MySpace Articles Featured In Our Blog
- 30 Newest MySpace Apps You Better Not Miss
- How to Track Your Myspace Profile Visitors in a Secure Way
- How to: 8 Tips To Protect Yourself from Hackers in Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and Orkut
- 10 Newest Myspace Apps for Fun
- Myspace Hack: How to View the Original Photo of a Private User
- Interesting Take on Social Networking & Media (MySpace, Facebook…)
- MySpace Wins $234 Million Verdict Against Notorious Spammers (Sanford Wallace and Walter Rines)