Databases in MySQL are known to correspond to directories within the data directory.
First thing first, you need to check out with the available collations in the system.
ALTER TABLE enables you to change the structure of an existing table.
MySQL creates new columns for all elements in the SELECT.
Oracle chief Larry Ellison remarked after making all of the formalities to buy Sun Microsystem that the combined company is going to produce everything from semiconductors and operating systems to computer servers, databases and accounting software for the use of Data Centers.
- Review of Liferay Open Source Enterprise Portal
- How to Recover MySQL Root Password
- How to Update or Change Password for a Single User in MySQL and Reload Privileges
- How to Change MySQL Password for Other Users
- How to Set Up Root Password for Your MySQL Server
- How to Move the MySQL data directory in Ubuntu
- Sun Restricts MySQL Query Analyzer Tool To Gold Subscribers Only
- How To Export MS Access Database To MySQL Database
- One MySQL Configuration Tip That Can Dramatically Improve MySQL Performance