NEW YORK - Disney upped its social-media profile big-time Thursday by launching a website with the sole purpose of showcasing photos, videos and other user-generated content from park visitors and fans.
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter is turning its text-messaging website into a multimedia showcase by adding a new pane that will make it easier for its 160 million users to check out photos and video.
NEW YORK - YouTube is making its long expected foray into live streaming by launching an experimental trial with four new media partners.
TORONTO - BCE Inc., Canada's largest telecom company, said Friday it agreed to acquire full ownership of the largest private broadcaster in Canada while the Thomson family said it is regaining majority ownership of the country's national newspaper.
NEW YORK - It wasn't long ago that the music video was on life support.
- German Court rules against YouTube
- AOL signs new search agreement with Google
- German court turns down injunction against YouTube
- NYC woman to Google: Who's posting trash about me?
- YouTube boosts upload limit to 15 minutes
- Obama apologizes to ousted Agriculture official
- Obama voices regret to ousted Agriculture official
- Sherrod not sure she would go back to Ag Dept