TAIPEI, Taiwan - The United States said it will supply radar equipment to Taiwan's air force, an approval of a relatively marginal item less likely to anger China than the F-16 fighter jets the island's president urged Washington to provide last week.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The chief executive of a leading Taiwanese LCD screen maker has been barred from leaving the U.S.
SHENZHEN, China - Young workers who normally spend their days assembling iPhones and other high-tech gadgets packed a stadium at their massive campus Wednesday, waving pompoms and shouting slogans at a rally to raise morale following a string of suicides at the company's heavily regimented factories.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's top smartphone maker HTC Corp.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., the world's largest contract chipmaker, said its second quarter profit jumped 65 percent year-on-year amid strong worldwide demand for electronic goods.
- Taiwan, Japan to develop broadband technologies
- Foxconn to hike prices to cover China pay increase
- Taiwan scholars blast Foxconn's China operations
- Taiwan's top laptop maker raising China wages
- Foxconn to give Chinese workers another pay raise
- Foxconn raises worker pay by 30 pct after suicides
- Taiwan firms display e-readers at computer show
- Taiwan's AsusTek unveils tablet computer
- Foxconn defends labor practices after 8th suicide
- Taiwan computer maker Acer posts profit in Q1
- Taiwanese offer ancestors paper Ferraris, iPhones
- Taiwan computer firms to launch tablet PCs
- Taiwan laptop maker warns of China labor shortages
- Taiwan to end ban on LCD, chip investment in China
- Taiwan pushes e-books but lacks Chinese content
- Taiwan chip maker TSMC's sales surge in December
- Dell could face fine over Taiwan pricing errors
- Acer to offer Google's Android in netbook PCs
- Taiwan chip maker TSMC says 1Q profit down 95 pct
- Taipei Zoo’s panda website crashes under wave of curiosity