According to security provider M86 Security, many spammers based in China are opening new domain registration in Russia.
On Thursday, a malicious worm infiltrated several high profile US companies and thousands of other local users.
The following document was written after countless hours of research and experimentation, in the hope that you will not have to waste as much time in setting up DKIM on Postfix as we had to.
IT security firm Sophos revealed Monday in its Security Threat 2010 that Facebook and Tweeter are not only for social networker, it is extensively used by cybercriminals.
There is a serious scam involving IRS (Internal Revenue Service, USA) which can fool even the most web-savvy people.
- Product Announcement: Comment Guard Lite - Lightweight, Super-Fast Comment Spam Protection for WordPress Blog
- Spam + Donation = Spamation? Is it acceptable?
- From Russia With Love
- Coward Spammer Breaks From Prison And Kills His Family And Thankfully Himself
- MySpace Wins $234 Million Verdict Against Notorious Spammers (Sanford Wallace and Walter Rines)
- Dating Spam: With Love From Russia
- Why Do Bloggers Get Comments With Strange Author Names
- Comment Guard Pro (WordPress Comment Spam Protection Software) Released
- ContactThem Network Perfects Distributed Spamming
- Overview of Exploits Block List - XBL (Spamhaus.org) in Comment Spam Protection
- Is SplogSplot (Splog Detection Site) Dead?… I Hope Not
- How Google Product / API Pages Can be Spammed
- Calling Card of Nigerian Scammers
- My First Facebook Spam
- Song: Witty Take on Spam - I’ve Got Mail
- Comment Guard Pro: Over 1 Million Comment Spam Blocked
- 6 Simple & Safe Postfix Changes for Over 95% Spam Reduction
- New Spamming Technique: Yahoo! Messenger Spamming From Myfreecamhost
- Tired of Email Spam & Fighting Back…
- Strong Anti-Email Spam Protection In Place…
- How To View Full Email Headers in GMail
- Medical Terms for WordPress Blacklist To Protect You From Most Drug Spams
- 1/2 Million+ Spam Comments Blocked By Comment Guard Pro; Zero False Positive
- Technorati Succumbs To Ringtone Spams
- Abusing Comment Name field for SEO.. No Sir
- Spammer of the Day…
- Spam Me Ye Comment Spammers!
- APEWS Black List Lists Most of India
- Is This Comment Spam?
- Rise Of Russian Comment Spam
- Nigerian Scam (419 Scam) As Comment Spam
- Desperate Spammers Do Bible Thumping
- Downloading 1 of 4538 Mail Messages
- What is SEO?
- WordPress Comment Spam Protection: Comment Guard Plugin Beta Release